PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
What to expect:
Learn how to:
Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy. Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water. Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water. Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 1x Theory session (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- Public Pool Entrance fee
- 1x Pool Dive
- 2x Sea Dives
- Light lunch (sea dives)
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- Minimum Open Water certification.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the course:
- Acquire techniques for diving if you want to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs
- Extend bottom time by reducing air consumption and prolong the life of your dive equipment.
- Enjoy your dives even more with no worries about buoyancy.
- Become more confident with your scuba equipment and breathing patterns.
- We focus on personalised attention.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us