Shark & Dive Tour Package
May/ June or September/ October
| Price: From R 20 500
This tour will take place in KZN where we combine a visit to Sodwana Bay with Protea Banks.
- Experience the beautiful reefs of Sodwana Bay and the famous Protea Banks, a world-renowned shark-diving reef.
- Is an excellent follow-up to the Shark Life Conservation course and gives you the opportunity to see and experience the grace and beauty of these misunderstood animals firsthand. Sharks are a vital part of the ecosystem and they need to be protected.
- The Shark & Dive Tour is for conservation awareness and having the experience of diving with sharks on a five-star dive holiday.
- All scheduled transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at Sodwana Bay Lodge in a garden view room - Breakfast & Dinner
- 5 nights accommodation at African Dive Adventures diver villa in a garden view room
- 8 to 12 Dives (including a baited shark dive)
- All equipment needed
- Marine Park Fees
- SharkLife workshop
- Shark snorkelling trip with the SharkLife team in Sodwana Bay
- Return flights from Cape Town to Durban
- Personal travel, baggage, and diving insurance
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Additional Sightseeing not specified
Where are Sodwana Bay and Protea Banks?
Is located on the east coast of South Africa, in one of the most unique and unspoiled parts of the world. Situated in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park and the Maputaland Marine Reserve.
Protea Banks is situated 7.5km out to sea from Shelly Beach on the East Coast of South Africa. The reef lies at a depth of between 27 and 40 meters. It is about 6km long and 800m wide. Essentially a fossilized sandbank which comes up from 60m.
The new itinerary will be added soon.
"We protect what we love. Education is vital to understanding which leads to conservation."