PADI Wreck Diver
Ships, aeroplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new discovery. Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past.
What to expect:
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 3x Theory sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 4x Sea Dives
- Boat charter fees
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the course:
- Acquire techniques for diving and exploring shipwrecks and how to avoid common hazards.
- Learn how to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks.
- Become familiar with wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- To gain experience in planning, organizing, and making at least two wreck dives under the supervision of your Instructor.
- We focus on personalized attention.
For more info - Contact Us