PADI Rescue Diver
Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver. It's challenging, yet very rewarding. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem-solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- Pocket mask
- All required equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 1x Theory session (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- Rescue Scenarios in the Pool
- Rescue Scenarios in the Sea
- Light lunch
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum age of 12 years for the PADI Rescue Diver course / SSI Diver Stress & Rescue course.
- Proof of Open Water Diver qualification or the equivalent thereof.
- Proof of last logged dive (up-to-date logbook).
- A medical statement by a licensed physician stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
For more info - Contact Us