Shark & Dive Tour Package
September/ October 2020
| Price: From R 18 500
This tour will take place in KZN where we combine a visit to Sodwana Bay with Aliwal Shoal.
- Experience the beautiful reefs of Sodwana Bay coupled with the famous Aliwal Shoal.
- Is a great follow up of the Shark Life Conservation course and gives you the opportunity to see and experience the grace and beauty of these misunderstood animals first hand. Sharks are a vital part of the ecosystem and they need to be protected.
- The Shark & Dive Tour is for conservation awareness and having the experience of diving with sharks.
Flights & Transfers
- Return flights from Cape Town to Durban
- All scheduled transfers
- 6 Nights accommodation at Sodwana Bay Lodge in a garden view room
- 2 Nights accommodation at Blue Ocean Dive Resort in a garden view hotel room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- 8 to 10 Dives (including a shark dive)
- All equipment needed
- Marine Park Fees
- SharkLife workshop
- Shark snorkeling trip with the SharkLife team in Sodwana Bay
- Personal travel, baggage and diving insurance
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Additional Sightseeing not specified
Where is Sodwana Bay and Aliwal Shoal?
Is located on the east coast of South Africa, in one of the most unique and unspoiled parts of the world. Situated in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park and the Maputaland Marine Reserve.
The Aliwal Shoal is a rocky reef which is the remains of an ancient sand dune approximately 5 kilometres off the coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Aliwal Shoal has a diverse marine life including large predators and is popular as a recreational scuba diving destination. The Shoal is known especially for its abundance of Grey nurse sharks (known locally as ragged-tooth sharks or "raggies") between July and November when the sharks congregate there to mate.
New itenary will be added soon.
"We protect what we love. Education is vital to understanding which leads to conservation."