Duration: June / July / Aug / Sept
| Price: From R 15 550
Please Enquire for Dates
Discover the Marine Megafauna of Madagascar on this tailor-made holiday and explore the islands and islets around Nosy Be whilst swimming with the inhabitants of these tropical waters.
Madagascar is a perfect diving destination to explore lively coral reefs and experience a land of biological and cultural richness. A rounded holiday of excitement both in and out of the ocean.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at The Vanila Hotel in a garden view room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Scheduled Transfers
- 6 Dives
- Tanks & Weights
- Day Excursion to Tanikely, Nosy Komba
- Flights & Airport Taxes
- Personal travel, baggage and diving insurance
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Equipment Rental
- Additional Sightseeing not specified
- Full Board Meal Supplement: R 1 735 pp
- Ocean View Room: R 2 050 pp sharing
- 8 Dives R 1 105 pp
Where is Madagascar?
Madagascar is a huge island nation off the southeast coast of Africa. It’s home to thousands of animal species, such as lemurs, found nowhere else, plus rainforests, beaches and reefs. Near the busy capital, Antananarivo, is Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, as well as the “Avenue of the Baobabs,” a dirt road lined by massive centuries-old trees.