The aquarium showcases Southern Africa’s marine biodiversity through world-class diving experiences in all three of their large-scale exhibits.
There are three unique, all-weather scuba diving experiences available to choose from for qualified scuba divers (Open Water-equivalent or higher):
- Save Our Seas Foundation Shark Exhibit: Dive with ragged-tooth sharks, no cage required.
- I&J Ocean Exhibit: Dive with stingrays, sea turtles and more in our temperate open ocean exhibit.
- Kelp Forest Exhibit: Dive among the fronds of giant sea bamboo, discovering ocean wonders in this pristine environment.
- One guided dive
- Scuba Equipment
- Transport from the Dive centre in Gordon’s Bay to the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Bathroom and hot shower facilities are available onsite
Not a Certified Diver Yet?
Get your PADI Open Water Certification
Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions and make sure you are eligible to dive before making your dive booking:
- In line with recognised diving practice, dives may not occur if divers are to FLY less than 12 hours after the dive time (or 24 hours for the PADI Open Water Diver and PADI Advanced Open Water courses). Please do not book if you are not sure about the exact time of your flight, especially if it is within 24 hours after your dive. This will result in forfeiting the entire dive fee.
- Failing to produce your official dive qualification (eg. dive card) on the day of the dive, your dive will be cancelled and you will be liable for the full amount. We can only check your dive qualification online if you are PADI or SSI certified.
- If you have a valid dive qualification but have not dived for over 6 months you will be required to complete a refresher course.
- For safety reasons, divers must be at least 10 years old to dive in the exhibits.
- Divers under 18 must have their indemnity form signed by their legal guardian. If the legal guardian will not be present on the day of the dive, they must request a copy of the indemnity form at the time of booking the dive so that it is signed in advance of the dive.
- The Aquarium entrance fee is included in the rate for the diver/s on the day/s of their dive/s .
- Should you cancel your dive 24 hours prior to the dive time, 90% of the fee will be refunded. Please be advised that the refund process may take 5 to 10 working days.
- Should you cancel your dive on the day of the dive, you will forfeit the entire dive fee. No refund will be given unless it’s due to medical reasons and you can provide proof, e.g. a medical certificate.
- Should you wish to postpone your dive for another day, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. If you postpone on the day of the dive, you will be charged a penalty fee of 50% of the dive fee. If the reason to postpone is medical and happened on the day of the dive, there will be no penalty fee provided you have proof, e.g. medical certificate or letter from the doctor.
- Please arrive on time.
If you are not on time, your dive will be cancelled and you will be liable for the entire dive fee.