PADI Deep Diver
Explore deeper dive sites with confidence at depths down to 40 meters. Learn to manage your gas supply, go over buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 meters, and on wall dives, it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 meters, you should take the Deep Diver Specialty course.
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits.
What to expect:
During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 1x Theory session (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 4x Sea Dives
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- Boat charter fee
- PADI registration fees
Aim of the course:
- To learn techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 meters.
- To gain experience in planning, organizing, and making at least 3 dives in varying environments e.g. sea or quarry, shore-based or boat diving, reef or wreck.
- We focus on personalized attention.
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment is required before commencement of the course.
For more info - Contact Us