PADI ReActivate Course
Update your dive skills and knowledge with a quick scuba refresher from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water.
What to expect:
- It is advised that after 6 months or longer without any in-water activity you should spend some time in with a dive professional going over the basic 24 skills you would have completed during your PADI Open Water Course
- PADI ReActivate™ touch product
- All required equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 1x Pool Session
- 1x sea dive (shore-based)
- Light lunch
- New dive card
- PADI Registration
- Proof of scuba diver certification.
- Proof of last logged dive (up-to-date logbook).
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course
Aim of the Course:
- Just Africa Scuba’s aim is to train confident divers who are safety aware.
- Divers are trained to plan and execute open water dives competently.
- We focus on personalized attention.
For more info - Contact Us