PADI Seal Team Kids
Entry-level Scuba diving for Kids
The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut? Beyond learning basic scuba skills, there are specialty AquaMissions, such as wreck diving, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness and more.
What to expect:
- The PADI Seal Team program teaches responsibility and respect for the aquatic realm.
- Doing some cool stuff in the pool, meeting friends and sharing in the adventure of the underwater world.
- Have an unforgettable experience while learning more about diving.
- 4x Theory sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 5x pool sessions
- All equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Seal team Emblem
- Transport (if required)
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Parents to complete and sign the medical statement and liability waiver & release.
- Provide own mask, snorkel, and fins.
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the Course:
- Complete the Aquamissions which covers basic scuba diving skills.
- Your experience may also count toward the PADI Open Water Diver course when you’re old enough to participate in the course.
- To complete the following adventures: fish identification, search, and recovery, skin diving.
For more info - Contact Us