Love Scuba Diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training.
What to expect:
- As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you. As a Divemaster, you will lead certified divers on dives and be a guide on boat trips.
- Study Materials
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Manual
- Pool dives
- Sea dives
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- PADI online registration fees
- Rescue Diver Qualification
- Emergency First Response or equivalent first aid qualification
- A medical statement by a licensed physician stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Documentation of diving experience with a minimum of 60 logged dives at the start of the course.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment is required before the commencement of the course.
Aim of the course:
- Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting effortless hover and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us