PADI Bubble Makers
Introductory Scuba Experience for Kids
Experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Pro. Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 meters. A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family.
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
Our Course Includes:
- 1 pool session
- All equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- Kid-sized beach towel
- Temporary tattoo
- Bubblemaker water toy
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Parents to complete and sign the medical statement and liability waiver & release.
- Provide own mask, snorkel, and fins.
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the Bubble makers course:
- Make kids comfortable and confident at diving in a pool.
- Expose youngsters to scuba diving, learning, and having fun.
- To develop fundamental scuba skills and knowledge while preparing kids for further adventure.
- The best part of the Bubble makers is that it reinforces safe diving skills while the kids are having fun.
- Having fun while learning.
For more info - Contact Us