PADI Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you'll learn all the steps it takes to be a certified diver.
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What to expect:
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Learn about your scuba equipment and how to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn the key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Learn the basic safety guidelines needed.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Discover scuba diving booklet
- All required equipment for the duration of the course
- Cylinder rental
- DAN insurance for the duration of the course
- Public pool entry fees
- 1x Theory session
- 1x Pool Dive
- PADI registration
- Light lunch
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- Parents to complete and sign the medical statement and liability waiver & release.
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the Course:
Our Discover Scuba Diving is aimed at non-divers who wish to discover the wonders of breathing underwater before committing to the full certification course.
- We focus on personalised attention.
Two options available:
*PLEASE NOTE - No boat dives on Discover Scuba Experiences.
CONTACT US for more info.