PADI Master Scuba Diver
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest rating achieved by recreational divers who have put the time and effort into improving themselves and their abilities in the water.
The PADI Master Scuba Diver stands out in a crowd, on a busy dive boat or on the more challenging dives. They have mastered entry-level courses such as Open Water and Advanced open water.
They have gone a step further in diver safety both for themselves and other divers by completing the Emergency First Response and Rescue Diver courses. They have also sharpened their knowledge and skills by completing 5 of the PADI specialties and spent time in the water, logging at least 50 dives to become comfortable and dependable divers.
What to expect:
- The Master Diver would have completed the Emergency First Response and Rescue Diver courses.
- Completing 5 specialty courses: Deep, wreck, night, peak performance buoyancy, navigation, or nitrox specialities.
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of courses
- Cylinder rental
- Pool Dives
- Sea Dives
- Light lunch
- PADI online registration fees
- Open Water Scuba Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Emergency First Response or equivalent first aid qualification
- Rescue Diver
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Documentation of diving experience with a minimum of 50 logged dives at the start of the course.
- Pass a water fitness evaluation
- Pass a final written examination
- Verification of good physical condition as documented by a medical examination and unconditional approval for diving by a licensed physician within the preceding 12 months.
Aim of the Course:
- The Master Scuba Diver should be the goal of any diver wanting to stand above the rest with superior experience and achievements.
- You may already be well on your way to earning this certification already so let us assist you in designing a Master Scuba Diver package that best suits you or your long-term goals.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us